Katrien Jacobs on Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:30:20 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> sex-IT, a reality

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

**  WHERE FINGER SLEEPS **

I love to hear her scream with pleasure.  Can I touch
her?  Open her thighs wide so I can touch her.  I want
to feel her clitoris hard and wet with my fingers
slipping over the surface, spit;  I can feel her body
moving against this single point, my finger;  I want
to feel her body quake and see her spine arch straight
back as she stretches herself out before the intensity
of the hot-searing-rubbing=passing from the sharp
jolting contractions to the flowing muscles oozing--as
the neural fire spreads out to her hands and feet,
streaming vision in her mind-brain;  behind her eyes,
she sees everything and nothing as I find myself
inside her crying screams.  I love her in her body
relaxing and she loves me, my hand resting motionless
on her cunt.  My finger is still inside her.  Wrapped
in her thick wet vaginal lining.  I want to make my
finger pulse to put into her a slow firm pressure to
bring up her body song again;  her nervous system
singing with bio-electrical fire still popping under
the sound of her deep breathing.

** MORE PISS **

on the beach she loved to show off her tits. fine puffy nipples that
desired the feel of the fresh air. i wanted to bite them. she hoped that
people would notice her nakedness. they did. i stood off to the side and
took a long pee. she watched my cock as the piss rushed out and splashed on
the rocks. she could see the underside of my cock fill with the warm flow
of urine. it was making her very horney in the hot white light of the
summer day. she wanted me to spray my piss on her tits. I didn't.

when i first pulled her shorts down and rubbed her ass i could see the hair
on her cunt was long and blond. i kissed and sucked her ass. soaked with
her lubrication she wanted to be slapped. i hit her hard and told her she
was a whore. with my electric razor i trimmed the hair of her cunt. i could
smell the piss and i kissed the yellow from her cunt. the razor cut close
and she was clean and smooth. her clit pressed out but i didn't dare touch
it. i turned her over and slapped her ass leaving a fine red mark. hot
blood rising through the skin. her cunt started to drip. she loves a good
smack.

With my hands tied behind me, she presses me down and slaps my ass hard.
she pisses on my stinging ass. she turns me around and rubs her wet cunt in
my face. her clean, freshly-shaven pussy rubbing up and down my face, using
my mouth to wipe her cunt clean.

my cock is full and heavy. she won't touch it. the cum drips out of the
slit. thick and tastey.