nettime's_digestive_system on Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:45:57 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Bilderberg (4x)

 1. Alain Kessi <kessi@bitex.com> : Re: <nettime> Bilderberg papers revealed

 2. scotartt <scot@systemx.autonomous.org> : Bilberberg refutal

 3. cisler <cisler@pobox.com> : Re: <nettime> Bilderberg papers revealed

 4. Virtel, Martin <Virtel.Martin@ftd.de> : Bilderberg is online...

 From: Alain Kessi <kessi@bitex.com>
 To: nettime <nettime-l@desk.nl>
 Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 02:04:24 +0200
 Subject: Re: <nettime> Bilderberg papers revealed

> I seem to remember a <nettime> post last year that was a fairly
> concise refutation of the whole Bilderberg myth (which bears too many
> echoes of anti-semitic rhetoric to be considered innocuous). Perhaps
> it could be reposted or dredged up from the archives.

I suppose you refer to the following post (which is the only one
critical of the Bilderberg hype in the nettime archives, besides 3
messages indulging in the hype, one of them even sent twice :-).

http://www.nettime.org/nettime.w3archive/199905/msg00329.html

Unfortunately, I haven't managed to extend my right-left page (on
right-wing influences in leftist campaigns and retorsion of left-wing
discourses by the New Right or others) to the Bilderberg discussion yet,
but in a week or so, you should find more on
http://www.savanne.ch/right-left.html

Alain