The Weekender on Sun, 18 Jul 1999 19:52:18 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The Weekender 096b

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . post announcements & notes -> mailto:announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered each weekend . into your inbox .
   . archive (separate msgs) http://www.egroups.com/group/announcer/ .

01 . Sylvie Parent/Valerie
     Lamontagne                   . participation to the magazine
02 . intima                       . who wants to be #13
03 . Vicky Bennett                . "That's America?"
04 . Joy Garnett                  . Call for Submissions : The Durban
                                    Art Gallery & the New S.A. Democracy
05 . Tilman Baumgaertel           . Live Reporting from "Wizards of OS"
06 . Beth Rosenberg               . CRITICAL FORUM ON GAME DESIGN/CULTURE
07 . Antje Weitzel                . from 0-1/and back again
08 . Le Monde diplomatique        . July, 1999
09 . Sean Cubitt                  . Screen issue on special effects cinema