Roberto Paci Dalo' on Sun, 28 Mar 1999 07:53:24 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> concrete aid / urgent reply

Dear Adele, dear All,

I was talking tonight with friend of mine member of the Italian
Parlament.
There's the intention to organise in Italy an inter-partitical
coalition in order to quickly create an aid strategy for Kosovo
- and also Beograd, Novi Sad ... - referring especially to the
need of food and medical supplies.

Main channels for this activities should be the radio and net ones
including mailing lists like this one.

I'll be talking with him tomorrow morning (sunday, march 28th)
at 11.00 cet in order to give him a range of possibilities and with
which organizations the network can be created.

On march 31st a press conference has to be organized in Rome, at
the Parlament, announcing this activity and starting concretely
the aid plan. This means raising funds and delivering things which
are urgently needed.

Please write as soon as possible to the list and to my address
in order to share ideas and information. We need concrete
suggestions and direct contact with people and organizations.

For off-line urgent communication my phone and fax number:
+39 0541 759316.

Best regards,

- Roberto Paci Dalo'

Roberto Paci Dalo'