andreas hagenbach on Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:49:46 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> The Weekender 070b

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Jaka Zeleznikar   .   Aberration . . . .
02 . Sophie Lewis   .    FINAL CALL !!!  Residencies
03 . Michael Gurstein    .  CALL FOR CHAPTERS
04 . Federica Foroni Lo Faro   .   Workshopsserie 'Auteur in de Nieuwe Media'
05 . human being   .   architexturez
06 . Art McGee   .   Culture, Class and Cyberspace
07 . Joyce Hinterding   .   terra_nova
08 . Station Rose   .   The  Station Rose Newsletter
09 . Marion von Osten   .   "Antiracist Bordercamp"
10 . Arrin Crowe   .   META99 DOCUMENTARY