Art McGee on Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:40:22 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Quote of the Day...

"A flower can be called a weed, and if we believe that it is, we will treat
 it as such. We will kill it and be content in our ignorance that we have
 done good. But if we study the situation and find out that this is not a
 weed but a sweet and beautiful flower, then we will nurture it and help it
 develop so that it reaches its full potential. Gingrich and Clinton call
 the new class a bunch of criminals, weeds in their garden. But, we are
 suggesting that members of the new class are the flowers destined to make
 the gardens of the world beautiful and sweet smelling in the 21st century.

 We are the gardeners, and we must plan for what has to be done."

 Abdul Alkalimat
 cy.Rev #4
---