john.armitage on Fri, 11 Dec 1998 21:08:45 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Virilio Live

Dromologists,

As some of you know, I am currently pulling together all the best
interviews with Paul Virilio for a book tentatively called _VIRILIO
LIVE: Selected Interviews_ . It will probably  be published by Sage
in 2000.

I think I have most of the best interviews already, but if anyone
out there has come across any outstanding but obscure pearls of
wisdom in the form of an interview with  Uncle Paul in English,
French, German, or whatever, I would appreciate an email.

Best wishes

John Armitage

John Armitage,
Division of Government & Politics,