announcer on Fri, 30 Oct 1998 21:29:59 +0100

<nettime> announcer 058

   . The Announcer ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Uros Indihar            . Teleporting An Unknown State
02 . mal@bethanien.de        . Vermittlungsstrategien der Netzkunst
03 . A. Jenn Sondheim        . Upcoming at Hunting Beach / Beyond Baroque
04 . Trace                   . trAce Update
05 . jasper@park.nl          . Serge Onnen in PARK MUSEUM
06 . T. Dokter               . Dantes Inferno
07 . yoonah                  . ZUSH's CD-Rom "Psicomanualdigital"
08 . Richard Wolff           . Conference in London in Dec.98
09 . ib                      . LADA 98 / L'Arte dell'Ascolto
10 . Matt Locke              . Hub Club event - Public Access