nettime's_digestive_system on Sat, 10 Oct 1998 11:08:22 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> gated communites [grancher, bosma, greene and galloway, byfield]

Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 16:04:21 +0200
From: valery grancher <vgranger@imaginet.fr>
Subject: Re: [7-11] gated communities

Josephine Bosma wrote:

> This mail is a protest against the removal of antiorp from the
> three mailinglists this mail is going to.

    Josephine is all right, I agree with her: We don't have to throw away
someone like "antiorp" whithout good reasons. I said to "antiorp" to
moderate his spam, it is really different than throwing someone from this
list.
    I ask to everybody to support "antiorp" and to send their
contribtuions to the concerned mailing list.
    Otherwise I have to say that we have to be careful with some guys and
some propaganda emails from various fascist communities (disinformation
about kossovo, yugoslavia and various disinformations), i think everybody
know who I'm speaking about....

    I'm really shocked to see "antiorp" excluded from these list, and to see
some serbian fascist still staying on the smae list !!!!

    It is a fundamental problem:
These list prefers to make censorship about spam !!! than making empeachment
to facsist participation !!!

Congratulations to the moderators .....

Best,

Valery Grancher