Mr. Gil on Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:25:56 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: <nettime> [madre, (someone), antiorp, madre]

I visited some of the urls there and they are adverts for self-promo
semiotext(e) pomo-zexuals.  Art for fart's sake.  Confusion for the hell
of it.  The "text with no rules" or whatever they were advocating,
reminded me of Mornington Crescent, only applied to some kind of "art" (or
what passes for it these days).  One of the video .mov files was neat, but
at 2.2 meg, you would have to wait too long compared to the potential
enjoyment.

Mr. Gil  gil@L0PHT.COM (L-zero-P-H-T)  No authority is self-justified.
Resist. Visit The Compendium of Allowable Knowledge
http://WWW.L0PHT.COM/~gil/
FREE MUMIA ABU-JAMAL.  END THE RACIST DEATH PENALTY.

---