announcer on Fri, 31 Jul 1998 19:20:56 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> announcer 045

NETTIME'S WEEKLY ANNOUNCER - every friday into your inbox
calls-symposia-websites-campaigns-books-lectures-meetings
send your PR to sandra.fauconnier@rug.ac.be in time!
0.......1........2........3........4........5........6

1...Postmaster 100........Radio 100 Newsletter
2...alex galloway.........SPLASH/XREF/SUPPORT
3...DEAF@v2.nl............DEAF98 Info
4...Pat Bentson...........Leonardo Electronic Almanac Launches
                          New Work by Tina LaPorta
6...Andreas Broeckmann....Politics & Internet conference,
                          Finland, January '99
7...Geert Lovink..........park