announcer on Fri, 5 Jun 1998 19:20:44 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> announcer 037

NETTIME'S WEEKLY ANNOUNCER - every friday into your inbox
calls-symposia-websites-campaigns-books-lectures-meetings
send your PR to sandra.fauconnier@rug.ac.be in time!
0.......1........2........3........4........5........6

1...Reception.............IN CONVERSATION IN AMSTERDAM 28.5.98 - 14.6.98
2...DENNIS_CLAXTON........erasure of memory
3...you minowa............Art on the Net 1998
4...caleb.k...............pfe-1
5...Armin Medosch.........art servers
6...Marcos Novak..........Transarchitectures: Visions of Digital Communities
                          at the Getty Center
7...Josephine Berry.......Mute10
8...Marikki Hakola........TRIAD INVITATION
9...Konrad Becker.........ROBOTRONIKA 98
10..Robin Hamman..........Exploding Media - August 29 - Manchester - Speakers?
11..CyberSalon............Announce list