owner-nettime-l on Wed, 4 Mar 1998 21:53:59 +0100 (MET)

<nettime> Servian concern...

Dear Aleksander, Branka, Drazen and Geert,

A relief to hear the comments of A, B and D on the Servian propaganda; I
already commented the 'concern' by Andrej Tisma, and my biggest concern is
not his opinion (to find at more places dominated by certain Servs) but
that the moderation of this list is failing to filter this. Of course it's
possible to have a discussion about Servian rights in Kosovo, and about the
what is allowed in resistance by etnic Albanians, but I don't think nettime
is the propper place to conduct this discussion. Or am I wrong?

Richard van den Brink

---