soros on Mon, 19 May 1997 20:13:48 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> SEAFair - change of dates of events

Dear All,

Due to the occuring of unpredicted and very unfortunate
events such as the disconnection of our Internet provider,
MARNet (Macedonian Academic and Research Network) by PTT Austria, as
well as some other less obvious reasons, the program of SeaFair has
suffered some changes. In fact we have decided to change the dates
of Altering Visions on the Net, previously set at 21 May - 24 May.
Altering Visions on the Net will now happen 24 June - 29 June.
The CUSeeMe Conference "Troubled Interactivity" will also
happen in this time frame.

Hopefully internet communications will be restored by then.

I will send to you  all, in the beginning of next week, the
list of selected projects,  a list of lecturers, schedule of events,
workshops, etc.

Melentie Pandilovski

---