Gordon Cook on Fri, 28 Mar 1997 21:55:21 +0100 (MET)

<nettime> Re: US Federal gov't decides to solve DNS problem - -

I have been asked it this an April fools post.  Let me say with regret
that it is NOT an APRIL fools post.....but rather a very very serious
article that i have been working on with little sleep since monday
afternoon.  THE FEDS INDEED ARE MEDDLING.

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://pobox.com/cook/
Internet: cook@cookreport.com             For NEW study: EVOLVING INTER-
NET INFRASTRUCTURE, 222 page Handbook http://pobox.com/cook/evolving.html