jodi on Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:55:37 +0100 (MET)

No Subject

 t <                   i   n  >
l               i                           nk            "
   ----    -    --    -          -      -       -   -               /
B      >
_
                  M   E
(       r                       oom0               0             0
02 b      co            lo,<b         >                 #RE           D<
/       b>  __()(Bx    (      ut                      t     ON
##
  W    W                 R            EC    K      <b           >   H
A</                     b>V         O    C      -V         Q -
C     O                            <     /b ><A     HR           E
F="x              x           y       y.ht        ml">           <fo
n    t           siz       e     =7><K             B
D                 >Q
H             T      T             P:        // NA<B             >V       .
G            AT        </       > OR     ((.CO M             /
Fig.          ./~W          A       RN|||
<       bl         in              k     >\                      /
/\
 >        >>>           </            b              l        ink
>  N              E    |.   S                       C      A  P
~FE<  b                             li    ,,,,    ,,/
/</        b          l         i              n
k>     C                     y               W
I~
(+j         e (_s      ui     s (*          A                 M     LA     VA

    <s           ><A H                  RE                   F="       xxy
y    .          l"><(jum          p     /     ~g           leÔ
           (D         TE)
C      rO         W   <b           lin      k    >/       /////
/</                    > E       B      &   ;a<B        >        A L
L I</         B>G                   AT OR             <    b
l     i                n         k      >                (<        /b  >

      WWo               cc       oDDiLL                    oOoo...
                  W         on l Ii
                   w          w(       i        n    _                 S
A     v                 e        rti   s      e        me          n
t        !.?/         ~n      ot         f     ou       n     d
)
     +<          b        l        i       n                             k
>+++

 EEYTTRE     YUTR         URY  TRYY    R    UYR   U     II   Y
TIYRUTIUTUITUTIUTYI BL

w            Aw              w        Rw       Z        EN   EwG  G   ER=
N       EG
IE  A  S  YY  T         HeOE

---