Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 17:49:04 -0800
From: Jean Toche <toche@well.com>
To: awe@acpub.duke.edu
Subject: harassment

FROM: Jean Toche <toche@well.sf.ca.us>
TO: Kristine Stiles <awe@acpub.duke.edu>

Dear Kristine:

Governmental harassment never stops!
Today I was informed that I am the subject
of a federal probe for so-called
"conducting business from my home."
This ridiculous fantasy only exists
in the sick mind of Janet Reno!
The only business I have ever conducted
is to be SUBVERSIVE.
Obviously a mighty pen is always a threat
to the government.
Boum, boum, boum...

Please spread the word.

Love.