Jaromil on Thu, 12 May 2022 10:36:24 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> NEW BOOK! Surfing with Satoshi - Art, Blockchain and NFTs by Domenico Quaranta

On Tue, 10 May 2022, Brian Holmes wrote:

> Besides, I'm gonna say it again. I really don't think we all invented tactical media to end up supporting "verifiable digital scarcity." The concept is bullshit, the art is bullshit, crypto finance is bullshit and that all should be said frankly. As you've just done. So I'm glad for the thread!

in line with Christian Marazzi, David Hakken and many others' critics of financialization I think that -finance- is bs and think that anyone critizing crypto while being involved in global financial gambling is a morally bankrupt hypocrite - to use better terms.

I still think art is the best medium to say these things
http://thefutureofdemonstration.net/passion/e03/index.html

ciao