Luca Barbeni on Fri, 4 Feb 2022 13:27:45 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> CfP: Critical reflections on pandemic politics:, left-wing, feminist and anti-racist critiques

Hi to everyone,
I don't write frequently on the list but I'm pretty tired of the association of provax with science vs novax against science.
I'm definitively against the vaccine mandate and strongly against the pass.
In Italy I know people with the pass that were positive but because they had the pass
they took an airplane... and you tell me the pass is a solution?

I don't believe these measures because I trust science,
and pharmaceutical science until before the pandemic was based on cautionary principle
that has been thrown in the bin.

If the vaccine is working so well why do we still have 400 dead by day in Italy? I agree the vaccine for elderly but a mandate for everyone doesn't make any sense
when the average age of death is 82.
and BTW people are dying because badly cured,
in Italy we're still relying on a protocol based on "paracetamol and watchful waiting"
that's only killing people
and that's what science says.