Allanmini2 on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:16:24 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Left Needs a New Strategy

Hello, Excuse me Dmytri but one-dimensional analyses don't help anyone (the oppressed or the confused) develop a winning new left strategy (if such a thing actually exists). And, if you think it does maybe you should post the email address so we can download the winning game plan. You think the Chinese Communist Party today is the same as it was during the glorious day of the Cultural Revolution? but they weren't producing iPhones then were they? There is no monolithic left; there never was and doubtful there ever will be. Lenin's strategy for the Russian revolution didn't exactly go as he envisioned it - he didn' just connect the dots (and finally, HE didn't make the revolution by himself, did he?). We can learn a lot from history (from successful as well as failed strategies) and also from looking at what is growing in our own back yards.

keep on pushin'
allan