oliver lerone schultz on Tue, 9 Jun 2020 15:11:01 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> what exactly is breaking?

... waking up is a longer term process;
and there is (always) the long tail of several systemic watch dogs:

Police unions dig in as calls for reform grow
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/politics/police-union-reform-protests/index.html

though strategically I (chose to) share your optimistic reading of the current potential(s)

best to all!
oliver

> Am 08.06.2020 um 21:34 schrieb sebastian@rolux.org:
>
> a week+ after felix' orignial posting, i'm quite certain that
> what is breaking is the consensus that the disintegration of
> the united states of the middle of north america should fill
> anyone with horror. distant observers, maybe. but the actors,
> people in the streets? it all looks quite joyful to me, i have
> to admit, and resolute and responsible and determined to win.
>
> maybe read this: http://piratecinema.org/screenings/20200429
> (april 29), and/or google: game of thrones walk of shame
> minneapolis. things are moving rather quickly these days.

<....>