Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 20 Apr 2020 14:52:52 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Ben Tarnoff: These Are Conditions in Which Revolution

friends, is my impression right and does this text really employ no
international perspective whatsoever, its "our political horizons"
being firmly limited to those of the US of A?

what an amazing way of thinking about the ongoing processes in a
globalised economy...

... and maybe, given the topic of revolution, also a critical
limitation of imagination: "what if" that revolution (which i, for
one, also fear) started elswewhere in the USAE, the united states of
america empire? (or, what if, somewhere beyond)

have a good week,
-a