Krystian Woznicki on Thu, 21 Nov 2019 09:07:49 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> "I visited Julian Assange in prison, what can you do?"

Hello nettimers,

our neighbors and friends Democracy in Europe Movement 2025 (DiEM25) are fighting for their imprisoned member Julian Assange (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange) and DiEM25's co-founder Srećko Horvat just wrote a report about his recent visit, entitled "I visited Julian Assange in prison, what can you do?", explaining that the fight for the freedom of Julian Assange is ultimately a fight for what democracy in our age still is or could be – and why it is worth joining this fight. Please read the report below and share it widely.  Stay tuned, Krystian