Hanns Holger Rutz on Tue, 12 Nov 2019 00:48:05 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Evo Morales

can I please be unsubscribed, the mailman interface doesn't seem to
react. I will redirect all new incoming messages to my trash bin, as I
don't want to be involved with this disgusting stuff. I have enough
family and friends who are affected by this that I don't need to see
this disinformation on a mailing list on net art and culture.

here is some read for those who are not falling for idiotic gringos like
democracynow:

https://desinformemonos.org/bolivia-un-levantamiento-popular-aprovechado-por-la-ultraderecha/

https://towardfreedom.org/front-page-feature/bolivia-the-extreme-right-takes-advantage-of-a-popular-uprising/

adios