David Garcia on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 19:54:16 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Supplement and correction

Dear Nettimers

any one on the list who found the piece posted on Evidentiary Realism useful should take a look at
this piece by Eyal Weizman

https://www.e-flux.com/architecture/becoming-digital/248062/open-verification/

In a supportive mail Weizman who leads Forensic Architecture he pointed me to the fact that he
had addressed related problems in the this transcription of a talk delivered to the European Cultural
Foundation and published here in e-flux on the process and principles of open-verificationand in the
era of what he calls dark epistomology. Its well worth reading.

He also pointed out an error in my piece. Forensic Architecture’s submission on the NSU
case was actually was made to a Citizen Tribunal not to the Parliamentary Commission.

https://forensic-architecture.org/programme/events/tribunal-unravelling-the-nsu-complex

David Garcia