carlo von lynX on Sat, 29 Jun 2019 16:16:07 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Nettime is in bad shape. Let's see if we can change it.

I'll keep it short as I've said it before some years ago…
I think the pro-active moderation was the whole specialty
of nettime, fostering high quality and inclusiveness. Since
you dropped that (possibly because it was too much work, so
I'm not blaming) the list slowly lost its focus just as all
the sociologic research I look into predicted… maybe Pit
can give it the original pitch back? Hugs from NK, C.