Prem Chandavarkar on Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:26:11 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> ZAD Press release - Intergalactic Call-Out

Wah wah!

Here’s another in the same vein (from Kaifi Azmi)

Jo door se toofan ka karte hain nazaara
unke liye toofan vahaan bhi hai yahaan bhi.
Dhaare mein jo mil jaaoge, ban jaaoge dhaara,
ye wakt ka ailaan vahaan bhi hai yahaan bhi

Translation:
For those who gaze at the storm from far,
know that the storm rages both there and here.
Join the confluence,  flow as a tributary;
and Time’s clarion call will sound both there and here.