Morlock Elloi on Sun, 8 Apr 2018 11:31:14 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Francesca Bria: Our data is valuable. Here's how we can take that value back

I'm sorry that you recognized yourself in my original post ( https://nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-1804/msg00014.html ). If you have any non-ad hominem arguments, I'm open to hearing them (not interesting in the rest - your character assassination technique is amateurish.) Until then, I stand by mine. The basic fallacy of your approach is assumption that familiarity is an argument (familiarity only breeds contempt :)

As for the pissing contest: mine is bigger than yours. I received amount of fan mail, and no hate mail (so far). Which is not relevant - one should not need crowd cheering to assert a valid position.