Magnus Boman on Mon, 9 Oct 2017 21:17:48 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Spotify Threatened Researchers Who Revealed ‘Pirate’ History

Most importantly, I can confirm the pirating part as I was using the Beta, and thought at the time it was a cool thing to do. Unlike Fleischer, I did not have my own music or stuff I produced pirated, but looking at the money I get from plays it would not have mattered much to the economy of my companies. But this pirating was only in Beta mode, mind you.
Inline, some nagging about your reporting  ->