Johnatan Petterson on Thu, 5 Oct 2017 10:15:55 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Barcelona: nationalism, municipalism?

Holà Todo!

yesterday, There was about 700 of us walking peaciful in the streets of
Perpignan, we: in sympathy, our nerval ganglions in happy solidarity with
people in Barcelona, which is a city in the south of Catalunya.

Emmanuel Macron and his government directed by Edouard Philipe, boast being
'Reformists', progressists, and surf on re-invention of Europe.

Jean-Luc Mélenchon and France Insoumise seems to align on the traditional
role of French Institutions, which heigth was at the times of Henry Bergson
and Marcel Proust, then two world wars, and a new attempt was made with UN
seat and Charles deGaulle. Now since the Iraq war French international say
waned.

Gilles Deleuze who wrote once 'regionalisms' being 'fascisms'.

 To the effect of Edouard Philipe thinking to declare to Mélenchon the
latter was 'Conservatist' in the debate animated by Léa Salamé.  The 'world
we live in' or 'being a revolutionary' with France Insoumise' said the
prime minister to conclude the debate and l'émission.

Europe Institutions, and (to what point is it the same?) most head of
States in the Continent had it rather not to say, and let Mariano Rajoy
obedients 'make it dirty'. What is at stakes is the Ideal  Question of
Territory and the humans (and critters would say Donna Harraway?) relation
to Territory.

Macron is trying to bring a new degree in the digital revolution to the
World from Europe from France.

The question of 'Code du Travail', the question of the quality of work, how
one worker has time to 'work the work' to de-code, the  relate with our
work, I reckon holds some refractive relation with the Quality of Territory.

Is it the Territorry of Beckett's S.D.F.? or the management of French
Territory by a Federal EU or a Central Mélenchon State?

It seems to none one either Central Institution of France or the EU can
offer us an answer to the 'Barbarians' of the Roman Emprire, or the
'Democracy of the XIX siglo' (Whitehead) which digital revolution stands
for in the beginning of the 21st Century a little bit everywhere on the
planet.

I anyway would say that if EU would be given by inhabitants, citizens of
Europe, the power to manage the billions of Critters  Territories on the
Continent, Beckett's study of Territory would prove wrong Deleuze's saying,
that Catalunya claim of autonomy under EU Rule, is fascist.

Barcelona is a beautiful city. The new Formula is not that the 'People is
Lacking' but that The People is well here and now,  there, yet it lacks
Philosophers. There is not enough concepts. (totally different than the
Deleuze-Guattari claim [What is Philosophy?]  The Brains of the Inhabitants
(and thus the Rulers' brains as well) are still circumnavigating around
concepts produced by old 19-20th Centurys Central Institutions, see the
Chapter on Regime de Signes in ATP for that matter. Our emotion are guided
by emojis, our emotions are International, even more progressist than the
EU digital revolution: we advance with Worldly (Off-) Internet Emotions.
While our Concepts lag behind us.

> Hi,
>
> I found this text interesting:
> ​"​
> The future of the EU at stake in Catalonia
> ​"
> http://www.atimes.com/article/future-eu-stake-catalonia/
>
> Quote (amongst other interesting things):
> ​"​
> The Catalan government beat the fascist goons with two very simple codes –
> as revealed by La Vanguardia. “I’ve got the Tupperware. Where do we meet?”
> was the code on a prepaid mobile phone for people to collect and protect
> ballot boxes. “I’m the paper traveler” was the code to protect the actual
> paper ballots. Julian Assange/WikiLeaks had warned about the world’s first
> Internet war as deployed by Madrid to smash the electronic voting system.
> The counterpunch was – literally – on paper. The US National Security
> Agency must have learned a few lessons.​
> ​"
> ​
> Best,
>
> Frédéric Neyrat​