mp on Mon, 14 Aug 2017 12:05:36 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> [spectre] the EU's first rogue state

Indeed, nuclear war is a permanent feature affecting the entire planet:
it's called testing (when it's the military; visualised here, commencing
somewhat calmly, but then picks up pace):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY ) and chemo therapy (when
it's pharma).