Morlock Elloi on Fri, 9 Jun 2017 10:52:18 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> A FIELD GUIDE TO THE SNOWDEN FILES > new BG book out

This just marks entrance of the leaking phenomenon into the safe
mainstream space, time to monetize on it. Why should Banksy pick all
the fame?

Unlike some unsafe phenomena, from which it is wiser for the artists
to stay away and not touch with a 10-foot (3-meter) pole. Like
identity/gender idiocies, terror theaters, etc. Where the f*ck are the
paintings of the iconic moments of the 21st century, like mustached
athletes winning 100-meter women dash or C4-loaded paradise visitors?