Shu Lea Cheang on Sat, 25 Feb 2017 13:30:07 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Armin Medosch (1962-2017)

copying Jaromil's " Please someone do something about his VHS
collection of the Stubnitz times, he really wanted to have itdigitised
and archived better..."

today, Franz Xaver of stadwerkstatt and i will go to Stubnitz in
Hamburg. this trip was planned earlier to make radio installation at
Stubnitz and seek further collaboration. Xav/STWST's project, 7067KHZ,
this is not a test project (http://7067.stwst.at) is grown out of *Der
Backensender - Automatic Beacon Transponder (ABT11)* proposed by Nina
Wernhard, Armin Medosch and Franz Xaver in 2011.

I really hope certain reconciliation can be talked through between
Armin and Stubnitz and his archive can be properly digitalized and
placed.

Yesterday at Silent Green, we honored Armin with our Mycelium Network
Society network talks.

Xav considered how to continue the next layers where we are heading...

thank you all for the postings.

in memory

sl