C.Robbins on Tue, 24 Jan 2017 12:46:23 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Trump Speech

This strikes me as somewhat of a myopic POV ... not to mention a tad inaccurate if we were splitting hairs.

Reportedly DJT's first executive order was either to "ease the burden of Obamacare."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-signs-executive-order-minimizing-economic-burden/story?id=44938391

or if you prefer - straight from Breitbart:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/20/trumps-first-executive-order-ease-burden-obamacare/

OR
"Cancel Obama's mortgage premium cuts"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/20/trumps-first-executive-action-cancel-obamas-mortgage-premium-cuts/96853446/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/20/trump-orders-regulatory-freeze-directs-agencies-to-ease-burden-obamacare.html

Just in today's news:

"Trump signs order withdrawing from TPP, reinstate 'Mexico City policy' on abortion"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/23/politics/trans-pacific-partnership-trade-deal-withdrawal-trumps-first-executive-action-monday-sources-say/index.html

But I guess those women's issues and cultural issues are just part and parcel of the neo-liberal agenda ... that needs to be throwing out the baby with bathwater -

Re: HRC:
"Even Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee who pushed the TPP deal as secretary of state, backed off her support for the deal during the campaign amid pressure from the left."