McLaughlin, Lisa on Mon, 9 Jan 2017 08:30:28 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Guardian's Summary of Julian Assange's Interview [Digest]

HRC refers to Hillary Rodham Clinton.
If you mean BLM, this is Black Lives Matter.
I don't know what is referred to by LEO.

People often refer to Mr. T as DJT as well.

I hope that this helps a bit.

Regards,

Lisa

*For MJF course waitlist, go to this site*: http://units.miamioh.edu/mjf/

Lisa McLaughlin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Media, Journalism (Media and Culture
Program) & Film and the Department of Global and Intercultural Studies
(Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies Program)
Miami University-Ohio
USA

Contact:
Department of Media, Journalism & Film