János Sugár on Fri, 2 Dec 2016 00:05:35 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> The Pakistani government released a readout of its call with Trump

Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif called President-elect USA
Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory. President Trump said
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are
a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every
way. I am looking forward to see you soon. As I am talking to you
Prime Minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for
long. Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities.

Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and
willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find
solutions to the outstanding problems. It will be an honor and I will
personally do it. Feel free to call me any time even before 20th
January that is before I assume my office.

On being invited to visit Pakistan by the Prime Minister, Mr. Trump
said that he would love to come to a fantastic country, fantastic
place of fantastic people. Please convey to the Pakistani people that
they are amazing and all Pakistanis I have known are exceptional
people, said Mr. Donald Trump.

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/11/30/13797178/donald-trump-call-nawaz-sharif

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-nawaz-sharif-conversation-fawning-mocked-phone-sex-a7448281.html