Michael Goldhaber on Thu, 11 Aug 2016 21:51:25 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Lacanian meets Trumpian

   You are right about all the positives of LBJ, and I concur.
   Unfortunately, you minimize his role in enormously escalating the
   Viet-Nam war, which led, quite probably to the stagflation that put
   Nixon in power and created the conditions that helped sweep Reagain in
   an undid much of the GreatSociety.

   Best,

   Michael