nettime's_modal_dialogist on Wed, 11 May 2016 00:52:31 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> "Offshore Leaks" clickthrough

<https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/>

     Please read the statement below before searching

     There are legitimate uses for offshore companies and trusts. We do not
     intend to suggest or imply that any persons, companies or other entities
     included in the ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database have broken the law or
     otherwise acted improperly. Many people and entities have the same or
     similar names. We suggest you confirm the identities of any individuals
     or entities located in the database based on addresses or other
     identifiable information. If you find an error in the database please
     get in touch with us.

          [ ] I have read and understood the terms   [ SUBMIT ]