Heiko Recktenwald on Sat, 21 Nov 2015 15:14:00 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Guardian > Pilkington: 4 ex-drone ops: drones are a

Am 19/11/15 um 17:25 schrieb nettime's_omniscient_narrator:

> < http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/18/obama-drone-war-isis-recruitment-tool-air-force-whistleblowers >
<...>

>    Bryant accepted that there was no negotiating with extreme, violent
>    terrorists of the type that carried out the Paris attacks. "But you
>    have to prevent such people being created," he said. "We validate them,
>    we keep this cycle going. Their children are afraid to play out in the
>    sun because that's when the drones are coming."

This is not better than to say that Assad created ISIS and that he is to
blame.

ISIS is "the surge" and Assad is right..Listen to him. He knows the
Lebanon and Syria better than the Guardian.

Best,

H.