morlockelloi on Sun, 1 Nov 2015 18:47:21 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> ***SPAM*** Re: choose-your-own adventure: a brief history of nettime

The unsaid conclusion is that nettime did not get coopted in any particular (and ultimately ephemeral) movement/activism and did not develop stifling intimacy. It remained slightly uncomfortable for all involved, which is a quality rarely attained.

(too bad 'cosmopolitan' has been coopted)