aharon on Wed, 14 Oct 2015 05:21:54 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Data driven narcissism

Dear Thomas and all,

Many thanks for the interesting thoughts of a possible narcissistic future
on steroids.

A few days a go, I bumped into some other narcissistic (+echo) in our time
article:
http://criticalinformationsva.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Gee_Erin_echo-narcissus.pdf

In that context http://searchnarcissus.net/ offers yet another take on
narcissism with an algorithm that is anxious it just Might be over
narcissistic at time?

Cheers and much fun!

aharon
xx
quitter.se/if
itchy.5p.lt

not entirely psychological being oriented, but thought associated..

cheers!

aharon
xx

On Tue, October 13, 2015 08:27, Thomas Raab wrote:

> indeed!
>
> Data Driven Narcissism: How Will â??Big Dataâ?? Feed Back on Us?
 <...>