mara karagianni on Sun, 11 Oct 2015 16:57:49 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> VW

   New open source projects released in github on how to pass software
   tests in a VW way.

   https://github.com/auchenberg/volkswagen

   "If you want your software to be adopted by Americans, good tests
   scores from the CI server are very important. Volkswagen uses a defeat
   device to detect when it's being tested in a CI server and will
   automatically reduce errors to an acceptable level for the tests to
   pass. This will allow you to spend less time worrying about testing and
   more time enjoying the good life as a trustful software developer."
   Haha, there is no hope really
   but great logo
   VW-transformer

   best