in on Sun, 5 Apr 2015 17:57:55 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> nottime: the end of nettime - let's change the

Dear Calin and all

I live thousands of kilometer from Bucharest on a place called
Providencia in Santiago, Chile, but its sound interesting making a
reflection about the network in these postfacebook era. Maybe I can
contact my old latin american colleague, who were in nettime-lat maybe
to make an online conference? We would love to go there but money have
being always an issue for us. So if you got a date maybe the nettimers
could give ideas about the name of these twenty years celebration.

--in