helen evans on Fri, 3 Apr 2015 15:37:09 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Nettime sings My Way:

   And now, I unsubscribe
   And so we face the final net-curtain.
   My friends, I'll say it clear,
   I'll state our case, of which I'm certain.
   We've signed, a list that's full.
   We've traveled east on e-highways;
   And more, much more than this,
   We posted our way.
   Emails, we've had a few;
   But then again, too few to mention.
   We checked, what we had on cue
   And read them through, without exemption.
   We sought, uncharted discourse;
   Each war of words, turned over next day
   And more, much more than this,
   We posted our way.
   Yes, there were threads, I'm sure you knew
   When we bit off more than we could chew.
   But through it all, when there was doubt,
   We wrote it up and spit it out.
   But Facebook won and now we fall;
   And posted our way.
   We've loved, We've laughed and cried.
   We've had our fill; our share of losing.
   And now, as tears subside,
   We find it all so amusing.
   To think, we read all that;
   And may I say - not in a bold way,