Jaromil on Sat, 14 Mar 2015 16:03:29 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Blockchain: A Promising New Infrastructure for

On Thu, 12 Mar 2015, Ãrsan Åenalp wrote (quoting a p2pfoundation post):

> idea: How do you know that a given document, certificate or dataset ???
> or a vote or ???digital identity??? asserted by an individual ??? is the
> ???real thing??? and not a forgery?

hope someone here still remembers the Identity Runners art collective?
including Diane Ludin, Francesca da Rimini and Agnese Trocchi among its
members. very much ahead of times, back at beginning of 2000.

so.. well I guess that's the price we have to pay now for having such
critical art practices mostly omitted from mainstream media art history.

ciao