Orsan on Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:09:32 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> code red alarm - another world right now - global mesh-working our solidarity economies

> apologies for cross posting.
>
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> What has been happening in Rojava and at turkey-Syrian border is extremely worrisome and tension is rapidly spreading in Turkey. Things can escalate in Turkish cities, putting nationalists, kurds, islamists radicals, and progressives into clash with each other leading to destabilization of the brick holding the wall to collapse. Yesterday in Istanbul university campus there were IS supporters attacking and chanting radical slogans. Kobane has been under a very heavy attack by IS and total amount of refugees crossing border (and young and men returns to war zone) has been between 2-3 million people. In southern cities there has been increasing aggression towards new comers. No body seems to know what will bring tomorrow.
>>
>> The same is expected for Europe. The more Muslims killed to justify imperialists policies, the more westerners don't give an attention to it and show consent, the more radical people will get. No body can assure that it won't spread to Europe tomorrow, and to be honest it might even be desired by some right wingers who like to draw back all social and democratic rights to be able to competitive before Brics. social forces simply not ready at all to what is coming very close. The below was an example call, to work on the idea of international peace Marches to shut down the capitalist war machine. It has a bit changed now, though not in text yet, the plan is national calls for spanish like star-Marches for peace towards capital cities from peripheries, in multiple european countries. To collect materials, livelihoods, money etc. to be send and brought to people who needs in war zones, now or in approaching winter, by organizing convoys and caravans. These would leave from every capi
 tal city. Collected livelihoods would be taken  by community organized caravans, others can join with bikes, or marches, so on to bring solidarity to Ukraine, Rojava, Iraq, and Gaza. It is also the idea to mesh networking all our alternatives, economies on the road to each other according to a plan (draft is being worked out). Europe not having internal borders returned and internet not cut yet both our advantages