Alan Sondheim on Sun, 24 Aug 2014 19:42:19 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> ISIS: Logic of Universal Terror

ISIS: Logic of Universal Terror

[for all]X{not X --> 0}
Therefore not X is taken to 0 (null set)
Therefore not X is always already processed to 0
Therefore not X is equivalent to 0
Therefore not x is identical to 0
Therefore X --> V (universal set)
Therefore X is always already processed to V
Therefore X is equivalent to V
Therefore X is identical to V

http://www.alansondheim.org/isis1.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/isis.mp4

why are monothisists such bitter and miserable people?  john
galts cleansed every room, whispered into aphanisis "real face
to face" subjectivity; sweats, eye; siteless. "aphanisis "
(_pipelining_) detumescence/aphanisis affect: _specific_ last y
ear's Where is the end? It is the subject of my writing,
peripheral an d elusive; it appears through the (female or male)
ejaculation of th e reader through the underpinnings or
moistness of the ejaculation . The end is that of the
displacement of "those who do not equal the mselves" of fissures
effacing themselves in relation to a fictional totality; of the
inversion of the body and the body's "look;" of the freezing of
inscriptions into and beyond classical, Aristotelian an d
distributive logics (the logics of prejudice); of the aphanisis
(s exuality anomie) of castration and the aphanisis of pollution
(exhau stion and absenting of bracketing functions); of theory
and speech w hich dissolve but only "after" the rite of passage,
my written pas sage and fissure, nowhere. The end is based upon
your arousal, treating the text as so much por nography. "Those
who do not equal themselves" are equivalent to the null set.
"Fictional totality" refers to the violence of narrative. The
"freezing of inscriptions" is the hardening and over determinati
on of a small set of inscriptions which are then considered as a
tot alized and absolute structure (ideology), capable of
appropriating a nd interpreting any domain. "Aphanisis" is a
term of Ernest Jones, r eferring to a state of sexual
neutralization; I associate it rather with postmodern exhaustion
("pollution"), rather than castration. Th e latter is allied
with inscription (castration as cut); the former with fissure
(poisoning of the real). The absenting of bracketing re fers to
the transformation of [A,B] to A,B in the latter, the term s
float and jostle one another. [7] "Aphanisis" is from Ernest
Jones and is used here to refer to a a & a reduce equally. think
of neutrality, aphanisis, substance; agepoet already america
ancisis andcure antique arrives article arti sts and the
wavering of existence neutrality aphanisis substance aphanisis
substance think of defuge pattern i = (a a aphanisis substance
think of defuge kyoto lang a te aphanisis or loss of distinction
characteristic of our primordial be gin august, why are
monothisists such bitter and miserable people?  become a space
of learning, sexuality, mathesis, semioisis...  as w ell as
compressions human) latitude, poetics/autopoeisis (beyond
rosset's condition of non desire. Aphanisis. Devouring.
detumescence/aphanisis [7] of affect: _specific_ objects (last
year' s ecocononomymy o of f teterrrrororisism.m. w we e
wiwillll l livive e inin eeries for lacan s = defuge pattern i =
(a s = aphanisis fefearar o of f teterrrrororisism.m. w we e
wiwillll l livive e inin w food engorgement. in spite of
aphanisis, its domain engorges, its sy mbols hate "monotheists"
hate "agnostisists" hate "you" in spite of aphanisis, its domain
engorges, its symbols topple, it t opples insufficient. becoming
devoured. aphanisis. devouring. heals sutures .
isncingpenisncingpenisisncingpenisncingpenis kaly Mayako Genisis
Hyun Nestra Careless Manx Wharton Paulette Halos tar kinships
cleansed room whispered aphanisiscourse we breathe floods our
meramec message morasco musical mystery noemata nothing nthisis
nurt ure net loss, aphanisis, skull or doctrine of the body
electric the edges players) noise for but noise email or noise
human a (like noisist a * s = aphanisis substance think of
defuge pattern i = (a s = aphanisis substance think of defuge
pattern i = (a aphanisis somome e teterrrrororisism m wiwillll b
be e ththe e fifinanal l spopotsts whwherere e teterrrrororisism
m wiwillll b be e anand d sstorm street string sullen superb
theory things thinks thisis thori n substance think of defuge
pattern i = (a aphanisis substance surplus. So thisis a
fantastic. Interlude of philosophy. Already mis sed or
teterrrrororisism m anand d i wiwillll t telell l yoyou,u, i i w
wil teterrrrororisism.m. t thehe n newew t tererrororirismsm i
is s anan m mosost t fefearar. . wewe a arere g goioingng i
intnto o ththisis thehe teterrrrororisism.m. m my y woworkrk i
is s alalwawaysys a abo boutut towards...aphanisis, decathexis,
releasement, this w whehen n ththe sksky y isis b blulue e anand
d wewe l livive e ini walalkikingng a arorounund d a a
teterrrrororisism.m. w we e wiwilll l when life is nothing more
than that, aphanisis sets in, everything g oes wiring, fibre
optic, heedless, hungers, aphanisis, doctrine conundru m,
+++
http://www.alansondheim.org/isis2.png
+++
http://www.alansondheim.org/isis3.png