nettime's_rocket_scientist on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 02:50:52 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> irreversible digest [x3: newmedia, hankwitz, hopkins]

Re: industrial civilisation headed for 'irreversible collapse'?

     Newmedia@aol.com
     Molly Hankwitz <mollyhankwitz@gmail.com>
     John Hopkins <jhopkins@neoscenes.net>

From: Newmedia@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:24:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: industrial civilisation headed for 'irreversible collapse'?

Since we became "post-industrial" 50+ years ago (so, "industrial
civilization" has already long-since collapsed, irreversibly), it would seem  that
NASA has been spending their time looking in the "rear-view mirror" (as you
might expect from such an organization) . . .

Mark Stahlman
Jersey City Heights