Ãrsan Åenalp on Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:10:58 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Mass Social Network Strike

All the fists of the world is GNUniting!
First Brainstorm - Online Meeting This Sunday at 13.00 PM GMT
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalNetworkedLabourUnion

We are the workers whose free labour and privacy has been stolen, and sold
for greed! We have been abused, spied on and betrayed constantly. Before
this massive exploitation and survelliance machine turns into a global
apparatus in the hands of fascism, being operationalized for direct
oppression, we have to unite our fists and strike back!

This May Day is the time... How and what is not decided yet, there are
initial ideas but much is needed to put the global collective intelligence
at work to defend our and our cahilden's rights and dignity! Join us this
Sunday and bring your most free, creative, powerful and peaceful ideas and
dreams along... We did beat Freons, Caesars, Barons, Kings, Emperors,
Merchants, Industrial Capitalists and Nazis in the past, we can beat the
TNCs, CEOs and 1% as well!

We call all the workers, hackers, makers, farmers, artists, indignant and
outraged to GNUnite all their constructive capacity around the most
spectacular free libre and open sourced swarm to fight back and win!

Hasta la Siempre Victoria!
https://www.facebook.com/events/583310555077672/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular
https://www.facebook.com/events/252508808246947/?ref=22&source=3&source_newsfeed_story_type=regular