"ÃzgÃr K." on Sun, 1 Dec 2013 22:19:58 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> a free letter to the creative commons and for the consideration

yep, your statement on freedom in general is the one with the absolute importance, i totally agree. however, for me, free software and free culture movements are the most inspiring ideas and practices of the day that makes me still believe in the possiblity of another world.
and also i appreciate the way those movements *define* freedom
for the software-the means of production of the day to be set free, the base-
and the culture-the infrastructure-,
much more than the way neo-liberal politics try to define *freedom* for us.